Friday, June 11, 2010

Random happenings


Ultimate nachos!! served on my cheese platter. This delectible dinner made by Shane, Venessa, B, and I includes, refried beans, buffalo meat, guac., cheese, pico de gio, olives, more cheese, and sour cream...do not attempt at home...made by trained professionals.


I collect pictures of license plates that I feel were meant for me. All you have to do is look at this and... nuff said!



This is the facial expression I induce on every child... unhappiness and pure fear! Meet Rylan, my friend Joslyn's daughter. She soon warmed up to me after I gave her a handful of skittles. 10 minutes after I took this picture B was exciting her by chasing her around Tempe Marketplace, the mall I work at, and while lifting her shirt to flash us Rylan simultaniously wet her pants, and urine ran down her legs to the ground in a puddle.



One relaxing evening this week, B and I decided to have Shane draw tats on us with sharpie. I chose an old school mic with Elvis hair on my wrist... this was my third choice after I couldn't find a decent picture of cheese or elephants on google images.






No comments:

Post a Comment